Friday 16 September 2011

London Fashion Week

One of the UKs biggest appointments London Fashion week has nearly been and gone, there have been an array of interesting and influencing shows on the catwalk this week and I'm only sorry I wasn't there to see it.
I have now browsed through all of the images and made up my opinions over most so here are the stand outs for me...

Vivienne Westwood Red Label



House of Holland
Right- My Favourite



Giles
I have to say this collection causes confusion, there seems to be no coherency and several themes to be considered.
It begins with a very dominate female dress then moves into religious iconography print, then follows with oriental influences and finally bondage leather.
There must be a reason but for the moment it’s lost on me.




Fashion 2012 is the official fashion industry activity for the Olympic year. Created by the British Fashion Council (BFC), this is a great way to showcase British fashion so i will be looking forward to that next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment